Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
1/10 scale storage box
1/10 Scale storage box for TRX-4 RC car roof rackToys
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
This is a scale storage box that I created for my Traxxas TRX-4 RC model. It is designed to fit the original roof rack.
- Dimensions: 91 x 62 x 44 mm
- Mounting to the roof rack is done with cable ties
- Lid and bottom part are held together by 5x5x5 millimeter magnets that are glued in.
- Holes allow acces to the mounting screws of the roof rack.
- The square hole in the bottom is for cabling since the box is designed to hold a battery and electronics.
There are two variants of the box: An empty box and a box with side rails designed to mount a plate that holds switches (see photographs).
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.
Excuse my ignorance but you're packing batteries because it's a sort of generator for camping or something? I'm a little intrigued what you're doing with it and just how long those batteries can last. How are you charging them and perhaps a little more detail about the specifications of doing this. I reckon you could repeat the same for a stationary version of these just for the home or the basement, so it'll be interesting to know more! Thanks!