Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
2020 Aluminum Extrusion Frame Inner Corner
20mm X 20mm Al Extrusion Frame inner Corner Bracket3D printer parts and enhancements
A free software license that requires that all work based on this must also be free software as in freely remixable and sharable by anyone under the same license but may be used commercially.
This part is a inner corner bracket for 2020 Al extrusion. It is meant to go with the 2020 Frame Corner found here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1612368 These two parts allow one to build a very sturdy printer frame with just printed PLA parts and metric screws.
- Print at 40% for Strength, PLA is fine
- Layer height at 0.2mm for screw hole/countersink accuracy
- M4 Metric Screws with 2mm Countersink
- Channel slots for tight and square fit
- Each Aluminum piece is contacted by three screws in a triangular patter for max rigidity
Materials and methods
Ultimachine PLA @ 200C, 40% infill, 0.2mm layer height, printed with brim on glass with hair spray Makerbot Replicator 1 clone
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.