Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
2020 Corner Bracket
20mm X 20mm Al Extrusion Frame Corner Bracker3D printer parts and enhancements
A free software license that requires that all work based on this must also be free software as in freely remixable and sharable by anyone under the same license but may be used commercially.
A strong corner piece for building frames out of 2020 Aluminum extrusion. Each of the three pieces joined together by the part are contacted by three screws each in a triangular pattern. The part fits into the extrusion's slot for a tight secure fit. The screw holes are for M4 screws with hex socket head caps, there is a 2mm counter sink on each holes. One of the screw holes is for an M6, the hole on the end of the extrusion must be tapped for this.
- Print at 40% for Strength, PLA is fine
- Layer height at 0.2mm for screw hole/countersink accuracy
- M4 Metric Screws with 2mm Countersink
- Channel slots for tight and square fit
- M6 Metric screw for extrusion end tapped hole
- Each Aluminum piece is contacted by three screws in a triangular patter for max rigidity
Materials and methods
Ultimachine PLA @ 200C 40% infill 0.2mm Layer height. Designed in OnShape
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.