Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
3D Printed Homemade Raptor CS - 12 Nerf Blaster
This is a spring powered rifle style blaster which takes nerf magazines and can fire standard elite darts. In addition, it can fire knock off darts from china as well as stefan darts.Toys
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
This blaster is designed to be incredibly powerful (shoots through cardboard) while having a relatively high rate of fire (pump action).
See firing and other features working in this video:
- A sliding breech mechanism
- Magazine release button
- Safety switch
- Slam fire
- swappable foregrip
- 6 picatinny rails
- Iron sights
- 9V battery storage in the handle (for future LEDs)
Materials and methods
- 50mm Outer diameter 44-46mm Inner diameter pipe (polycarbonate or PVC): 480mm length
- 10mm acetal/delrin/nylon rod: 210mm length
- K25 Primary spring from Mcmaster or other large spring (1x)
- 44mm OD O-ring (1x)
- 16mm ID O-ring (1x)
- 16mm elbows (2x)
- small compression/extension springs (buy an assorted box)
- 16mmx2mm aluminium bar (2x 202mm lengths)
- 15mm copper pipe (150mm and 55mm lengths)
- 16mm PVC pipe (260mm length and 2x small stubbs)
- 20mm clear PVC pipe (~70mm length)
- M3/M4 Cap head and countersunk bolts of various lengths
- 5mm threaded rod (could use a cut down M5 bolt)
Overall cost of other materials is around £10 - £18 per blaster depending on part sources.
Make sure to print the Muzzle piece in a bright colour so that it doesn't look like a replica firearm.
Slots need to be cut in the 50mm pipe for the priming mechanism to work. I used a jigsaw, but you could drill a series of 7mm holes and file it out into a slot.
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.