Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
3DVerkstan Based Face Shield - Supercell Remix
Custom designs based on 3DVerkstan face shields.COVID19
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
Design based on 3DVerkstan Face Shield by Erik Cederberg
Remixed by Supercell
Key design additions:
- Easier to print pins with more secure visor fit
- Choice of options for different design requirements, such as extended visor distance from face or improved coverage of top cover
- Cleaner overall design
- STEP files available for any personal adjustments
- Stacked print files available
- Standard version similar to 3DVerkstan
- Open version similar to 3DVerkstan but with open top
- Cover version with widened top cover
- Extended Cover version with extended distance from face and widened top cover
- Extended Open version similar to extended cover version but with open top
One version contains adhesion supports to help provide adhesion between each band. This may give enough adhesion to prevent bands from warping, but I've added a version with no supports if needed.
Hole Spacing: Currently I have only made and tested the Europe 888 4 ring hole punch spacing. North America 6 hole 3 ring hole punch spacing and North America 3 hole spacing has not yet been tested fitted.
For further information on spacing, templates or guides on assembly, please refer to the original 3DVerkstan design
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International.
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.
- Printed on:
- Ultimaker 2+ Extended
- Very good! Pretty to use, personaly no need to wear strap.
- Thank you for sharing your design! I will promote your product with my students online!
Thank you for your work on this project! Could you make a 25 and 30 pieces stack available, 0.3 layer height with adhesion supports? just so that I can optimize my printing time.
Thank you in advandce.
do you have na_letter6_extended_open.stl X5 OR X3 ?
@bkilbert Which version are you interested in for a stacking model?
Love the design. Simple and lite weight. Do you have a stacked version of maybe at least 4?
Sorry Peter John. You should be thanking this person: https://www.youmagine.com/designs/protective-visor-by-3dverkstan
Mine is just a remake of his design to hopefully improve it.
- Printed on:
- Creality Ender-3
- This print has been a huge success, the design is so simple however I think it will be hard for any one to create such a great lightweight face shield than this gentleman design excellent.
- Yes I would like to thank him for putting his design out there for all people to help in this cover epidemic,I have a daughter and granddaughter in nursing and care here in Carway Wales UK. We are supplying local chemists nurses and nursing homes and are printing them as fast as we can although we only have 1 reality ender 3 printer,Its nice to help out and give something back to our amazing nurses doctors and all others,