Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Assistive Touch screen Pen
a simple assistive touch screen penGadget
Creative Commons Attribution No Derivatives
You may use the work commercially but you can not adapt the work and must attribute the creator.
Its a specialty touch screen pen for people with motor skill disabilities , it comes with finger holes to accommodate such a disability to use touch screens with ease
and will be the entry for the 2019 print for healthcare contest at the epi centre of the university of windsor and st clair college
later on closer to that contest it will be on a pilot project with Dr.Pat(Begin) from hotel dieu grace hospital who is a occupational therapist , in order to find whom is best to applicate of which audience in the medical community
- note the source of this was just a indirect inspiration that it has been reinvented and creatively re engineered it to something other then the inspiration was anyone other then the original designer needs to attribute this work with a citation when ever it is shared and when any ever opportunity of where its from must also be credited to the rightful owners , any issues , questions , comments or concerns or to report infringement please send a direct message to the owners twitter @TimPatAlPostma
Materials and methods
* this needs touch screen filament
* note * as a update i used to recommend proto pasta filament until yesterday Wednesday june 20 2018 because after some testing there could be a better material out there thats more sensitive to the touch screens
* just a (update) note protopasta’s conductive filament has some spools then others but if you provide them with the bath number in worst case senario they will replace the old spool
* print more slow layers
* print with supports
* also note the cracks in the model display were because of warping if you use a lower warping matererial like protopasta’s conductive pla then it should not be a problem
* but also the amount effectiveness is dependant on the material