#### Dexty - robotic hand
![Single finger demo](https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1kTNb2SijsCxAfiHFC3XOTgJXGOWAzVtf)
This design represents a bionic like a robotic hand. The idea is to move each finger with only one motor.
The used motors are from DVD drive so they are very cheap or even free.
Also for the assembly of the linear carriage for the motor, you will need аn 2mm brass tube ore something like that.
For all assembly, you will need a bunch of m3x15 m3x10 m3x5 bolts and nuts.
**P.S.** This is a very raw design so it's not optimized for 3d-printing for now. The accurate BOM will be available in the next updates.
- optimize all parts for 3d-printing
- finalize the design
- create BOM list
- describe a full specification of the stepper motors
- describe electronic modules
- create assembly and wiring instruction
- develop and share the firmware for Arduino
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike