Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Bodacious Snicket - Pinhole Camera
The Bodacious Snicket is a pinhole camera that uses 4x5 inch sheet film holders. Focal length: 60mmOther
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
The Bodacious Snicket is a pinhole camera that uses 4x5 inch sheet film holders.
Focal length: 60mm
This pinhole camera is designed with ease of printing in mind.
Any printer with a minimum bed size of 200 x 200 mm / 8 x 8 inch
should be able to print this.
- no support material or rafts necessary
- no fine details
- no mechanics
This thing was made with Tinkercad. Edit it online https://tinkercad.com/things/a4NE80iKKeB
Materials and methods
- 14x - M4 x 10mm socket head screws
- 2x - M4 x 20mm socket head screws
- M4 tap
- Allen Key size 3
- 4 mm drill
- some black sealant
- light seal foam
- 4x5 inch sheet film holder
- 1/4" to 3/8" convert screw adapter
- some rubber bands
- a pinhole plate (I used a skink pinhole available at http://skinkpinhole.com/wp/webshop/shop/lochblenden-pinholes-nach-grose-by-size/)
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.