Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Clips a webcam to a desk for 3d printer monitoring. It is designed for the type of IP camera shown (D-Link DCS-930L), but may work with similar cameras. The OpenSCAD variables are set for this camera by default.3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
1. Open in OpenSCAD
2. Edit these variables:
baseWidth - how wide to make the base (it's a square)
baseHeight - how tall to make the base (including desk hole and underside)
deskHeight - how big to make the desk clamp (thickness of desk)
camera - a list of dimensions about your camera:
 - width of camera base (width of cutout in the top of the part, square again)
 - height of camera base (height of cutout in the top of the part)
 - cord thickness (small dimension of cord, how wide to make the cord hole)
 - cord width (large dimension of cord, how deep to make the cord hole)
3. Render with F6 to preview, then export with Design -> Export as [format] (stl is best)
4. Slice and print.
Materials and methods
- Webcam (D-Link DCS-930L shown)
- OpenSCAD (for customizing to your own camera)
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.