There are several variations present in the files, here's the run-down.
* CarrieFisher Memorial Print - Solid.stl | This is a single mesh version, print all-in-one
* CarrieFisher Memorial Print.stl | This is 3 discrete meshes placed in the intended final orientation, useful for multi-head printers.
* Base.stl | This is just the base piece.
* PrincessLeia.stl | This is the righteous Leia.
* DarksideLeia.stl | This is the depressed looking Leia.
* CarrieFisherMemorial.ZTL | This is the native Zbrush file for the sculpted figures.
* Base.igs | This is a NURBS model of the base, for CAD work.
The base has very shallow recesses for the Leia models to sit within. there is a small amount of wiggle room. These recesses are not intended to be sufficient to hold the models fast, more of a placement guide for gluing or resin potting them into place (as i did).
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike