Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Castle Die Tower
150mm Tall Die TowerGadget
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
Burritos, to be honest.
Just Download the "_Decimated" version unless you really need a massive file!
Design process order, and file type explanation:
- DiceTower.3dm file - Rhino 5 (CAD)
- DiceTower_fromCAD.stl - The tower before any sculpting, as it was designed in CAD
- DiceTower.Zpr file - Zbrush 4R8 (Digital Sculpting)
- ~~DiceTower_HD.stl - absolutely massive mesh from Zbrush, without optimization.~~ I cant get this to upload
- DiceTower_Decimated.stl - The optimized mesh output from Zbrush, repaired with Netfabb Standard (Mesh manipulation and repair utility) The .ZPR file - Zbrush 4R8
Materials and methods
This is 150mm tall as-is, however you can easily scale it to fit your needs. The minimum clearance between outer and inner wall is currently 2mm, but is generally over 3. You can scale this down using these numbers as a guide for a minimum internal clearance, equal to an even multiple of your nozzle width.
You really shouldn't need supports for this print, so long as you
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.