Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Cradle for the Jawbone Era 2 Bluetooth Headset
A cradle for seating the charging case of the Jawbone Era 2 Bluetooth headset. It includes a small interlocking part for easy removal of the headset without moving the charging case.For your home
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
The design is open source, and being hosted on Onshape (https://goo.gl/neigF0). If you print or change the model, I'd love to hear about it!
Materials and methods
• Both parts require minimal support structures to print properly.
• The cradle should have its back face sitting on the print-bed (resulting in a tall print).
• The lock should be oriented on its side.
• I printed it in woodfill PLA myself, to make it blend well with my desk and provide a pleasing contrast with the black of the charging case. But it should be noted that this made the thin appendages on the side quite weak and easy to break off. For this reason you may want to choose a stronger material.
• I'm using double sided tape to attach the cradle to the surface of my desk. The bottom of the cradle has thin indentations to hide the tape.
• If the cradle is fixed down, the lock will allow you to remove the earpiece with one hand without moving the charging case. To remove the charging case, first remove the lock.
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.