Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Customizable Ink Pen
An ink pen for "Stabilo EASY original" ink cartridges.Other
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
# Moved over from Takerbot's Thingiverse...
Suitable for right- and left-handed use.
The top section has a 3mm hole to where you can attach your own, fancy creations.---
- Print these three parts:
I recommend an infill >=80%.
- Stick an ink cartridge into the bottom part.
- Check if the tip looks like on the image ("IngPentip.jpg").
- If not, carefully(!) grind or drill the inner of the tip.
- Screw on the top part.
- If there is a gap, use an 8mm drill and manually drill
into the top part until it fits.
- Design your own PlugOn part with a 3mm hole at the bottom.
- Attach it with a bit of 3mm filament and glue or use a threaded rod.
- Go out and brag about it...
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.