Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Desk Lamp Table Clamp
Clamp your desk lamp to any tableMaker/DIY
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
Clamp your desk lamp to a table using this model. It can take a desk lamp with up to a half inch mounting shaft, and will fasten securely to tables up to 40 mm thick.
Materials and methods
- No supports, 50% infill.
- Everything should already be oriented correctly, but make sure to keep the largest flat side facing the bed.
- Screw the screw half way into the wedge_nut
- Slot the wedge_nut into the mount
- Attach the handle to the square end of the screw
- Place on edge of table, and tighten the screw down
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.