Desktop Laser 3D Scaner
This is a printable desktop laser 3d scanner using freelss and a raspberry pi(2).Maker/DIY
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
This is my take on the atlass3d scanner using freelss.
This is a video of the scanner.
Materials and methods
- 1m of M8 Threaded Rod or 5/16th rod.
- 12 M8 Nuts or 5/16th nuts.
- 11 m3 coarse screws or similar.
- 1 rapsberry pi B+ or raspberry pi 2 B+
- 1 raspberry pi camera
- 2 Line lasers from Harbor freight. Item#93242
- 2 m3x60mm bolts
- 6 M3 nuts
- 50mm generic fan
- Circuit board with the control circuitry (see freelss for details)
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.