Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Driver’s cab for model shipsMiniatures
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
This parts are designed for model boats for the scale of 1:16.
After printing and removing the support, I sanded and sprayed it with plastic filler. To assembly the steering wheel (22 mm diameter) with the driver´s station you have to press a 10 mm long brass pipe into the driver´s station and a 15 mm long brass rod with 2 mm diameter into the steering wheel. The throttle controls is built with brass rods of 1 mm and 2,5 mm diameter
At the end I painted the parts with Email colors from Revell.
Materials and methods
The parts are printed with the following settings:
- white filament of ABS with 3,0 mm diameter
- nozzle with 0,25 mm diameter for the steering wheel
- nozzle with 0,4 mm diameter for the driver´s cab.
- layer thickness of 0,08 mm
- 100 % filling
- brass pipe: inner diameter 2 mm / outer diameter 3 mm
- brass rods with 1, 2 and 2,5 mm diameter
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.