Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
If your browser doesn't download the zip automatically then please click here.
DXU - Dual Extrusion Upgrade for UM2+
Dual Extrusion Upgrade for Ultimaker 23D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
https://github.com/foehnsturm/Mark2, https://github.com/TinkerGnome/Ultimaker2Marlin, https://github.com/Ultimaker/Ultimaker3
- This project upgrades Ultimaker 2+ to a reliable dual extrusion printer.
- The approach is based on the great effort everyone put into Mark2 for Ultimaker 2 and Ultimaker 3.
- The print head holds two hot ends, which are originally to be installed on standard UM2 head for 1.75 filament. The right nozzle move up and down nozzle swapping.
- This compact dual print head can achieve single extrusion print area of 220x223x205, and dual extrusion print area of 202x223x200.
FILES AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Lever lifting mechanism is inspired by Ultimaker 3.
- The firmware is modified based on Mark2 version of Tinkergnome firmware by tinkergnome.
- CURA profiles are modified based on the Mark2 profiles by tinkergnome and foehnsturm. - Used Mark2Tweaks plugin for CURA by Krys Lawrence.
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.