Floating Christmas Light
floating lightFor your home
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
It floats on normal cooking oil. The four canals provide the wick with oil in a way that it is not supplied from below, but from the side. In this way, the oil can be used up better.
- You can use any kind of container, vase, mug, bathtub...
- Fill it with three parts of water and one part of cooking oil.
- Put a wick (or a cotton cord) in the centre of the floating light.
- Put it on the oil and wait a minute.
- Light the wick an enjoy...
Materials and methods
- It gets warm in the worst case, not hot, so you can use PLA or whatever you like.
- No supports needed
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.