Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
An iPhone 5 dock designed to fit an automobile cup holder.Gadget
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
- Supportless printing.
- Sound guides.
- Easy assembly.
- Sand trap for adding weight (and saving plastic).
- Top or bottom cable exit.
- Print it.
- Fill the sand trap and seal it with a drop of glue.
- For bottom cable exit: Insert a cable from the bottom, rotate it 90 degrees, pull the connector into place, then route the cable around the spool and out the back.
- For top cable exit: Insert a cable from the top (back), route it around the spool, and up from the bottom. Pull the connector into place, then arrange the cable on the spool and pull it snug.
Materials and methods
- Apple Lightning to USB Cable
- USB automobile charger
- Sand or lead shot for weight (optional).
- A bit of glue (also optional).
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.