Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Jeep Door Latch
This is a striker plate that should work with Best Top Doors on a CJ-5, and possibly a CJ-7.Maker/DIY
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
- Print the latch for each side
2. Print the latches, I used 30% infill and it's holding up great
3. Align the latch on the body, allowing a small gap when the door latch is fully opened
4. Mark where the bolts will go, there is a little room for fine tuning it once it's mounted
5. Drill the two holes for the bolts
7. Test latch, and adjust if necessary
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.