×Read this message from Erik, founder of YouMagine

Keycap Puller - Extracteur pour touches de clavier

Keycap Puller - Extracteur pour touches de clavier


Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike

Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.

Learn more or download attribution tags


[en français plus bas]


This tool is a keycap puller for computer keyboards. It was inspired by an accessory that came with my very first Keytronic keyboard, in the late '80s

IMPORTANT : the part "Keycap Puller Cover (Vase Mode).STL" is designed to be printed in vase mode (Cura : "Special modes/spiralize outer contour"), and overextruded : 0.4mm nozzle, line width 0.6mm ; it was not tested with a 0.6mm nozzle, but no reason it should not print properly. Maybe you could have to adjust the X/Y scaling depending on your slicer (but it's only 2 grams !).

You will also need some spring wire, or welding rod, diameter : 0.5-1.0mm.

Instructions :


Cet outil est iun extrateur de touches de clavier. Il est inspiré par un accessoire qui était livré avec mon tout premier clavier Keytronic à la fin des années 80.

IMPORTANT : la pièce "Keycap Puller Cover (Vase Mode).STL" est conçue pour être imprimée en mode vase (Cura : "Special modes/spiralize outer contour"), et surextrudée buse : 0.4mm, largeur de ligne 0.6mm ; l'impression n'a pas été testée avec une buse de 0.6mm, mais il n'y a pas de raison que ça ne marche pas. Vous aurez peut-être besoin d'ajuster le scaling en X/Y (mais ça ne fait que 2 grammes !)

Vous aurez aussi besoin de "corde à piano", ou d'une baguette de soudure, diamètre : 0.5-1.0mm.

Instructions :



Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.


4d0f903a1de3231763223334ff762d98?default=blank&size=40Y@@J published this design ago