Kossel 2020 V-Slot Top Spool Filiment Holder REMIX via RTP
A remix of the top spool holder via RTP.- For 2020 Open Builds V-Slots Rails.- Brackets and Plate has been redesigned to fit up to 360mm top horizontal rails.- Spool size 32mm, other size will be upload latter if requested.3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
Work in progress, and testing well. Design to work with Open Builds V-Slot Rails 2020. The brackets can just be printed if you would like to use it with the other two designs by T0bs and ChrisParish. The Bracket were design to extend the size for a Kossel with up to 360mm horizontal rails. The plate was redesign to house a 608 bearing, float type system. The Emett's type bearing used in the ChrisParish version was not working out for me so I came up with uses of the 608. Works as smooth as T0bs design. Special Thanks to the original designers mentioned.
- Added Non Threaded Spool Shaft.
- Added 52mm Spool Adapter. Requires original 32mm Spool Shaft, non threaded.
Pizza Donations (BTC): 1DEciQkvjqUfiMgKkrhAmPtwLfjgJvd9JL Thank-you!
Materials and methods
- M3 screws and bolts, plate to brackets.
- M5 Screw and V-Slot Nuts to mount brackets to rail.
- 1x 608 bearing
- Support material required on some parts.
- Well tune 3d printer.
- Top Plate Pieces are tight fit and was made that way. Short burst of a heat gun may be required.
- The adapter nut was use to capture the bearing securely. Just using the metal nut alone, being M3 style was not holding well. So a small nut with-in a big nut. :) This is a current revision.
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.