A nice looking lighthouse using two colors.Miniatures
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
-The lighthouse has four parts, which can be printed as one piece, by using the merge unction of cura.
- If you have a two extruder 3D-Printer you can also print it in two colors
- By printing it as one piece, you have to build support material for the balcony.
- I have printed it in two pieces:
1. Merging STL-File one and two by using red and white.
2. Merging STL-File three and four by using transparency for the light and white for the balcony and the top
Then I gum both pieces together
Materials and methods
PLA, no Support, Part-Print, two Color print, two extruder print
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.