NEW Version available - Masterspool DF Edition V3!
- 2x3 additional filament holders on the edge of the spool (left and right). Filament does not have to be kinked anymore, better stackability. Inspired by the solution of RichRaps Masterspool.
- Optimized thread form. A stop prevents over-tightening of the thread, so the cutouts for the cable ties are always alligned
- Snap in mechanism when closing the spool; prevents self opening of the spool when unrolling
MasterSpool - DAS FILAMENT Edition
- optimized thread, less material
- can be printed with larger nozzles
- larger outer diameter (205 mm), prevents filament to jump from spool
- Main dimensions (width, inner diameter) are equal to the MasterSpool Standard
- scale window to estimate left filament
- bigger side cuts, easier to remove and add zip ties
- more (classic) side holes to fix filament ends
stiffer side walls without cuts
For more details, clips and pictures:
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike