Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
My Angels Tree Topper
Angelic tree topper made with handprint wingsContest
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
We lost our previous tree topper and needed a new one. Since I had my daughters' handprints from another project, I decided to make an angel tree topper and use the handprints for wings. It worked out great!
1. Print all of the pieces in ABS filament (for acetone welding afterwards)
2. Align the wings on the back of the angel and "weld" into place with acetone
3. Attach the "dome" to the back of the angels head with the flat side touching the head and weld into place.
4. Attach the ring to the bottom back of the angle with the flat side touching the angel and weld into place. Use a long pen or pencil to make sure the ring is aligned with the dome.
5. Let the acetone dry out for a strong weld.
6. Put on the top of the tree with the top-most vertical branch going through the ring and inside the dome.
Materials and methods
- ABS filament
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.