Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
My synthetic flower
This flower is made of elements to stick together with superglueArt
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
This flower is made of elements to stick together with superglue:
- a stable base in the form of flat sheets allowing the final object to be placed on a table (a model style rose leaves and a model style crocus leaves)
- one rod: use simply 1.75 mm filament
- foliage of 3 or 5 leaves which attaches to the base
- a chalice of 4 sepals
- petals (several models: rose, poppy, daisy)
- a heart, on which the petals close
Flat for the printing, the majority of the elements are to be heated with hair dryer or hot water in order to give desired shape and volume.
Materials and methods
Use filament 1.75mm for the axis
Use a hair dryer (or hot water) to give volume to flat elements, and superglue to fit together
No Skirt or Brim
The STL files are ready for printing on 150x150 mm.
Gold filament: https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07B9VQB9M
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.