Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
If your browser doesn't download the zip automatically then please click here.
Nebula Capsule 2 Stand
Ceiling projection stand for the Nebula Capsule 2 projector.Gadget
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
This is a ceiling projection stand for the Nebula Capsule 2 projector.
To assemble, just slide the panels together, the pictures should provide good examples.
Note that the longest vertical panel with the circular cut out has an orientation to it, the cutout is angled downwards. The lowest point should be towards the inside of the assembled stand.
These were the considerations when designing it:
- Provide very stable support for the projector
- Quick and easy to use
- Works on the floor, night stand, bed, book shelf, ...
- Adjustable angles
- Works with a small USB key plugged in
- Works with USB-C power cable plugged in
- Packs flat and fits in the Nebula Capsule 2 carrying case
- Easy to print without supports
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.