Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Olsen block box
A neat box to hold all the components for the Olsen custom heater block for an UM2.3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
Inspired by Adrien_12 (https://www.youmagine.com/designs/small-box-for-e3d-nozzle) I made a box to hold all the components for the Olsen block. The box has space for:
- 5 nozzle heads
- The original nozzle
- A small screw driver
- The hex nut fitting the nozzle heads
- The Olsen block torque wrench (https://www.youmagine.com/designs/nozzle-torque-wrench)
- Teps71 designed a much better lid for the box (https://www.youmagine.com/designs/modified-top-cover-for-olsson-block-box)
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.
- Printed on:
- Ultimaker 2
- Excellent result. Printed in medium resolution with Simplify3D.
- Modified top cover to fit securely. https://www.youmagine.com/designs/modified-top-cover-for-olsson-block-box
- Printed on:
- Ultimaker - The Ultimaker 2
- Good result, could have had a little better clearances. Holes were a little to thight but not by much.
- Used woodfill with 0.8 nozzle. http://youtu.be/_fUsvdcqAC4