This drawer was designed as a replacement for a drawer from a fastener kit from Menards which was stepped on and shattered. Turns out, this is a much better drawer than the original, and it's customizable to fit other similar drawer systems.
Available options include:
* Overall dimensions (especially useful if replacing an existing drawer)
* Style of vertical corners (rounded or angled)
* Style of bottom corners (rounded or angled - controlled separately from vertical corners so you can use angled bottom corners and rounded vertical corners for easier printing without support)
* Handle parameters (again, mostly for matching existing drawer systems)
* How many compartment dividers, and how tall they should be (to maximize divider size while clearing a given drawer system's top drawer retention tab)
* A few other parameters
In short, the goal of this is to try to make a generic drawer which can be used for multiple drawer systems, and my plan for the future is to make a stackable replacement for the drawer system itself to allow this to grow to hold more fasteners than the original drawer system was intended for.
These drawers are also stackable by themselves if you use angled corners on the bottom instead of rounded. Unintentional feature I didn't discover until after posting this.
Creative Commons Attribution