Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
A printable pea shooter, made of a syringe, springs from a desk lamp and a few printed parts.Other
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
A short video can be found here:
- Print out all parts.
- Mount the handle with 3 x (3 x 20)mm screws and 3 nuts.
The foremost hole remains empty (yet).
- Bead the "clamps" and "brackets" on the (3 x 60)mm screw
and the foremost hole.
Install washers on both sides of each "clamp" (see image).
- Add 2 nuts on each side of the screw (counternut)
or use locking nuts (I used 2 red plastic gears).
- Insert the (3 x 65)mm bolt through the rearmost holes of the "clamps".
Let 5mm jut out on each side (for rubber band). Fix bolt with glue.
- Use a soldering iron or a side cutter to cut a triangle shaped<br>
flute into the upper part of the syringes piston (see image).
- Apply some drops of oil to the rubber seal of the syringe.
- Attach the front and rear "brackets" and mount the springs.
- Fix the rubber band that pulls down the "clamps".
- Clip the barrel (bird perch) onto the syringe.
- 1 x 100ml bladder syringe, 40mm diameter, round handle
- 2 x 100mm tension spring or 2 strong rubber bands
- 1 x rubber band
- 1 x plastic bird perch, hollow (8-10mm diameter inside)
- 1 x 3mm bolt, length 65mm
- 1 x 3mm screw or thread rod, 60mm
- 3 x 3mm screw, 20mm
- 7 x 3mm nut
- 4 x 3mm washer
- a few drops of oil for the syringe
- soldering iron (best set to 250°C) or side cutter
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.