Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Printrbot Gear Head Extruder
These are the printed housing of the new Printrbot Gear Head Extruder. Keep checking in to this page as more iterations are to come.3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
These are the printed housing of the new Printrbot Gear Head Extruder. Keep checking in to this page as more iterations are to come.
2/6/15 - just released v0.03. A mashup of the gear head extruder and the alu extruder.
1/18/15 - just released new iteration v0.02.1 - from Tjb1 - fixed holes in previous STL
11/11/14 - just released newest iteration v0.02
Materials and methods
v0.03 Extra Materials from Previous rev
3 - M3 12mm screw
1 - M3 22mm screw
1 - M3 32mm screw
2 - M3 hex nut
1 - #6 flat washer
1 - 3/4" spring
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.
- Printed on:
- Printrbot - Printrbot Simple
- printed version 3, had a very hard time removing slic3r-created supports from the large piece, so remixed - testing now and will upload if it works
- version 3 in PLA
Any chance you can upload the design documents, or at least dimensions? I just ordered a kit to replace the puny extruder on my delta printer, and need to modify the design to fit a 1/8" BSPP male compression fitting for 4mm OD tubing.
- Printed on:
- Printrbot - Printrbot Simple Black
- It printed reasonably well with support. I'm not sure how it could be printed without support.
- This is version 0.01 of the new extruder. I printed at about .2mm layer height, 35% infill, with support turned on.