A small raccoon that lives in a trash can.
Pres the pedal, and the raccoon pushes open the lid and pops out with it's arms extended.
* All files were designed to be printed at the size they come in, with a 0.2mm layer height from a 0.4mm nozzle, but feel free to experiment!
* `RIPB_Bin_Base.stl` is the main part of pedal bin. It should be printable without support, but you might want to add it bit of support where the pedal-hole is.
* `RIPB_Bin_Lid.stl` is the lid of the pedal bin, printable without support.
* `RIPB_Bin_Pedal.stl` is the pedal, meant to be printed sideways for a stronger clikcy-bit. Requires a bit of support.
* `RIPB_Bin_Raccoon.stl` Is the raccoon itself, designed to be printed on its back. Support is needed, but only for his back. His head, arms and legs/feet should print without support.
Depending on the quality of the print, the bin_base might require a bit of sanding on the inside for the raccoon not to get stuck, this was not the case for me.
#How I Designed This
The design was made in Blender 2.8, and numerous iterations have been tested with an Anycubic i3 mega. Files sliced in Cura.
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike