I wanted to mount some cables to my Prusa MINI's Z alu profile using something reusable - that's how this rachet was born.
The "T-nut ratchet for 30 mm alu extrusion profile.stl" contains a pocket for an M3 nut. You can fix it with a 15 mm M3 bolt.
I have iterated a simplier version with an M4 hole to use it with a proper T-nut.
Link to the design: https://myhub.autodesk360.com/ue282d3d0/shares/public/SH56a43QTfd62c1cd9685643e0a1951e2bb3
Update #20200211 - new features:
- t-nut turns only one way
- ejector hole for the M3 nut
- countersunk slot for the M3 bolt
- more room for the hex key / screwdriver
- extra teeth for tighter lock
- smaller and 60° teeth for easier operation
- left side of the rachet will not overhang on the 30x30 profile hence allows easier installation even if something is already installed on the side of the profile
Blogpost about the design process (sorry folks, Hungarian only): https://fns.pappito.com/2020/02/11/3d-nyomtatas-a-dagadt-csirke/
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike