Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Raspberry Pi Camera Holder
A Raspberry Pi Camera holder for the Ultimaker 2 without any drilling.3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
This is a cam holder for the RaspberryPi Camera (NoIR) with the Ultimaker 2.
I created this design because I didn't wanted to drill holes in my brand-new printer ;)
The inspiration was the old GoPro mount.
1. Screw the adapter to the mount with on M2 screw (as tight as you can still twist the adapter)
2. Put the M3 screw through the three holes of the adapter and the first part of the camera holder and fix it with the nut.
3. Pull the ribbon cable through the gap and connect it with the camera.
4. Take the second part of the case, the camera and first part of the camera and screw the M2 screws through the holes in the front, through the holes in the camera in the holes in the back of the cam holder.
5. Untighten the tagged screw in the pictures and put the hole thing on there so that you can attach it again with the mount in between the screw and the Ultimaker.
All the parts had been printed without any support.
Material: White Innofil3D PLA
Bed temperature: 60°C (default)
Nozzle temperature: 210°C (default)
If you want a ready printed cam holder: Please visit my 3D-Hubs site:
Materials and methods
- 1 M3x10 screw
- 5 M2x6 screws (cut of M2x10)
- 1 M3 nut
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.