Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Raspberry Pi Pico Bipedal Robot (Draft)
Raspberry Pi Pico $50 Remote Control Walking Robot "EASYPICO"Education
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
3D Data, How to Make, and Code are open to the public.
You can assemble it with parts cost of about 7000 Japanese yen (50 US dollars).
The power supply is designed to be safe with AAA batteries.
For example, How about as a material for STEM?
This project is unfinished.
The rest of the sharing from me is how to make (coming soon).
After that, the last piece of this project is your participation.
So if possible, please share your motion code.
Turn right, left and backward movement is attractive.
Or simply enjoy it ：）
● Concept is Easy
- Easy to print.
- Easy to collect parts.
- Easy to assemble.
- Easy to program.
Need only 4 STL files.
- Head & Body
- Arm x2 (left and right same)
For small 3D printers or each parts printing,
Separate STL are also available.
- Individual_Parts.zip (23 files)
● Simple Parts
Parts cost is about 7000 Japanese yen (50 US dollars).
- (x1) Raspberry Pi Pico (wifi)
- (x1) Kitronik Simply Servos Board for Raspberry Pi Pico 5339
- (x8) Servo (TowerPro SG90 or Miuzei MS18 or Feetech FS90)
- (x4) AAA Battery rechargeable 1.2v (or alkaline 1.5v should be ok)
- (x1) AAA Case
- (x8) M2x8mm Machine, countersunk head set （with washer and nut)
- (x73) M2x4mm Tapping screw
For head LED (not required if you don't need LED)
- (x2) 3mm LED (built-in resistor type or normal with resistor)
- (x3) Jumper wire female x female about 10cm
- (x3) Right angle pin header
How to make is in preparation.
Although you might be able to assemble it without the instructions.
How to make.pdf (only some)
There are sample remote control code.
Save the following 6 files in PICO.
+-- main.py (Ver0.2)
+-- Config.Change.py (Save as "Config.py". Change as your environment)
+-- LedAction.py (Ver0.1)
+-- ServoAction.py (Ver0.1 for exercise)
+-- ServoAction2.py (Ver0.1 for walking forward)
+-- SimplyServos.py (Same as https://github.com/KitronikLtd/Kitronik-Pico-Simply-Servos-MicroPython/tree/main/Library%20Without%20PIO )
Unfortunately it doesn't work without USB Connection now.
I contacted KITRONIK-5339 support and it seems to have a power problem in the current version.
They are currently fixing this issue.
So if you would like to let it work without USB, you may should wait a new version servo board.
But if it with USB connection, it works.
So I am keep testing with the current version.
Shall we make it together?
Though the code will be open to public, Could you make programming together?
Can you share your motion.
Thank you for
- idea of motion. PLEN:bit (https://plen.jp/plenbit/) and OTTODIY.(https://www.ottodiy.com/)
- featured and the web platform. Alexis DARRIUS.
- share of base remote control code. Michael. (https://core-electronics.com.au/projects/wifi-garage-door-controller-with-raspberry-pi-pico-w-smart-home-project/)
- quick response. KITRONIK Support.
Materials and methods
-- Layer height - 0.2mm
-- Infill - 20%
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.
All code I made is already open to public.
It is “microbit-Sample-Ver2.10.hex” though it is only forward walking and excericse.
This git may help you.
i would like hex file for microbit for all moves forawed,backward,left and right ?
could you share it with me please ?
i will pay 20 USD for the code
Thank you for your comment.
Slowly but I'll prepare how to make.
I can't wait to see the finished product!
Your comment motivated me.
I look forward to seeing the final form!
Good luck with the final version
I am preparing for public.
That's awesome !