Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Printing the Rebekah02 model in scale from 1/10 to 1/32 on the Lad-1.0 printer. The goal of this series is to check the print quality on a real object:Miniatures
Creative Commons Attribution
You can adapt, share or use this work commercially as long as you attribute the creator.
Printing the Rebekah02 model in scale from 1/10 to 1/32 on the Lad-1.0 printer.
The goal of this series is to check the print quality on a real object:
- thin shells, up to a thickness of one perimeter (dress),
- small elements starting with the platform (heels),
- small elements starting with supports (fingers on the right hand),
- the degree of loss of detail when the scale is reduced.
Five figures were printed, with the same settings, except for the diameter of the nozzle and the height of the layer:
- The printing temperature is 240 degrees of C.
- The default speed is 40 mm/s.
- The outer perimeters speed is 20 mm/s.
3D printer LAD-1.0: https://3dladnik.wixsite.com/portfolio/lad-1-0-en
Materials and methods
Resolution: 0.1 mm
Filament: DASplast ABS unpainted
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.