Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
SambaCan is a 3D printable drinking can holder & samba shaker in one. You could use it to support your national team in the FIFA World Cup Brazil!Gadget
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
SambaCan is a 3D printable drinking can holder & samba shaker in one. Use it to support your national team in the
FIFA World Cup Brazil and get some 3D printing vibes out there!
1) Go to 3D Hubs to print one, or 3D print it yourself by downloading the file through Youmagine
2) Put a full drinking can in the SambaCan to drink from it without heating the
can with your hands
3) After finishing your drink, break of the lid, put it inside and place the
can upside down in the SambaCan
4) Now it is a samba shaker! Let’s make some noise (or music if you can).
you to 3D print it in the colors of your national team or modify the 3D model
to your wishes!
Let us know what you made! Send us some pics and/or video’s! Twitter @SambaCan2014 or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SambaCan2014]
The SambaCan is a gift to the worldwide 3D print community to celebrate with at the World Cup!
The SambaCan is a cooperation with 3D Hubs and was designed by Nanning de Jong (3Dwergen), Lennert van der Laan and Gert Groeneveld (Kiva Kuva) and concepted by Jules The and Dalton Noland (Baldi Baldi).
WARNING: Some parts may present a choking hazard or may be sharp; not for children under 3 years old.
Kiva Kuva: http://www.kivakuva.com/
Materials and methods
- 3D print the 3D model twice
- superglue to glue them together
- a 33 cl drinking can
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.