The threads had torn from the original metal in one of my brake tension screws on my bike. I finally got round to replacing it... just not in the way I expected. It's March 2020 as I write this, so we all know why I can't just go down to the bike shop. This is a stopgap measure and is intended as an emergency replacement only.
I found PLA has worked surprisingly well for this, so I haven't tried it in PETG yet. I imagine that would be a more suitable material, though.
I'll add the locking collar when I have the chance, and try to make a customisable version eventually.
The print is dirty in the comparative picture because I had to remove it to take that picture.
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike