Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Spool and Feederholder
Improved Design of my old basic Version3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
This is my improved Design of my old and basic Spoolholder Design.
Now it is featuring:
-a more sturdy design
- Ballbearings for the Spools (recommended but not absolutely needed to be usable)
-Fanholder for a 80mm Fan for the Feeder Stepper Motor/s (The Fanholder is supposed to be glued in or welded
- Material feeding in the natural curvature of the filament
- Holders for the Motor in case you want to disassemble the feeder
- Spool Covers so that the filament cannot unspool that far by itself and get off the spool
3.2mm Shell and 3mm Top/Bottom thickness with 24% infill for the Spoolholder.
Rest with 1.2mm Shell and 1.2mm Top/bottom thickness and 24% infill
Printlist for the complete Set
1x Feeder fix
2x Spool fix
2x Spool Covers
And as always.... Constructed for PLA print.... should be print and usable with ABS too though.
Update 1: Added Spool Covers
Materials and methods
- 4x Ballbearings 6808 61808 40x52x7 mm
- 80mm Fan
- 4 Screws for the Fan
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.