Stronger - Yet Another Extruder Filament Drive
Stronger idler arm for "Yet another extruder filament drive" (Extruder for Thing-o-Matic and earlier Makerbot Industries printers)3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
Stronger idler arm for "Yet another extruder filament drive"
(Extruder for Thing-o-Matic and earlier Makerbot Industries printers)
* thicker front side
* gave proper names to parametric steps
* LONG HOLE, so the pressure bolt can come at an angle
* wider long hole, so an M4 bolt can move freely
* round hole for bearing (more strength)
* reshaped sides for added strength
* wider hole for 608Z bearing
* wider axis hole for 608Z bearing
* thicker idler arm
* larger base plate to attach idler arm to
* wider mounting nut holes
* gave names to many parametric operations
* long stepper motor mounting holes to perfectly align
* ever so slightly smaller mounting blocks
* allow longer extruder mounting bolts then required
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.