Sylvie 2021 Robot Arm
Robot arm for Sylvie 2021.Maker/DIY
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
Robot arm for Sylvie 2021. Uses similar concept to the Inmoov robot hand, but makes use of microservos installed in the palm of the hand.
Only the wrist gears were borrowed from Inmoov. Rest was designed from scratch.
The gearboxes for elbow, elbow z-axis and shoulder will come in a separate file.
- Add X axis servo to the wrist, remove the X axis servo from the arm.
- Create cover with housing for PCA9685 and LM2596 buck converter
- Replace fully 3d printed needle bearings with 4.5mm steel bb ball bearings
- Make space and housing for 6x8 PCB at the biceps
- Write inverse kinematics solver code in 3D
- Replace Arduino Nano's with STM32F103
Materials and methods
PETG, ABS, NYLON
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.