We are preparing your download, please wait.
it's a grass-lightFor your home
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
There is just to little sun light in my flat during winter. Lets see if some LED strips are enough to feed some succulents.
Materials and methods
-12V led strips
- In-wall power supply (comatec 523877)
- green electrical wire (solid copper core, no strands)
- screwed cable gland M12x1.5
- one of those electrical connection bricks
- double sided tape
- M3 5x5 inserts (3x)
- M3x8 Hex socket screws (3x)
- some wire
The grass leafs can be bent by carefully heating them up with a hair dryer (PLA).
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.