Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Terraforming Mars Game Box Organizer
Game box organization for Terraforming MarsGames
Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike
Commercial use is not allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
This is my take on Roborov's box organizer for Terraforming Mars.
I wanted to be able to include (lpvezina's player mat overlay)[https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4607317], itself remixed from (aimfeld's player mat overlay)[https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2988374].
Printing two of the large boxes and five of the small boxes, with their respective lids, and two of the game board spacers, along with the card and token holders from the original design will allow five of the player mats with grids to sit on top of the large boxes nicely positioned in the box. The game board will then sit on top of the player mats with grids and the small boxes, with the spacers in two corners (see pictures).
I imported the design into Sketchup to make the modifications, and have included the .skp files as well as the modified .stl files. Modifications include the following:
- Increased width of large box
- Decreased length of large box
- Removed board ramp compartment from large box
- Added compartments for gold, silver, and copper colored credit tokens
- Decreased height of large box
- Resized lid of large box to fit
- Reduced width and length of small box
- Increased height of small box
- Resized lid of small box to fit
- Added spacers to center board and game rules / instructions in center of box
Materials and methods
- Hatchbox 1.75mm PLA
- Sliced with MatterControl
- Printed on Robo3d R1+ Using:
- Medium Quality
- Standard Layer Height (0.2mm)
- No Raft for Case, Raft for Cover
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.