This is part of the series of 30 exercises developed during the 3D4KIDS program. One of the aims of this Erasmus+ program is to improve the knowledge of teachers regarding the 3d printing technology by developing some specific training materials. More info in the website: https://www.3d4kids.eu/
The lesson about the cone
• An equilateral cone
• A rectangular triangle in cone
• Understand rectangular triangle in cone
• Calculating the high, radius, surface and volume of the cylinder
1. You have an equilateral cone. The height is 10 cm. Calculate the surface of a typical rectangular triangle and the surface and volume of the cone. Print the cone.
2. You have a cone. The height v is 8 cm. The line s is 10 cm. Calculate the radius, volume and the surface of the cone. Print the cone.
Creative Commons Attribution