This is a stand for the Toradex Viola Plus embedded development board with the add-on board Ipê. It has the following features:
* It's stackable, which means that if you put one over the other (with the boards), they will perfectly fit and snap;
* It's discreet, meaning no extra edges getting in the way;
* It spends a small amount of filament, so it's economic;
* It has exact fittings for nuts (M3) and screws (M3x8)
* It's robust, it was even submitted to finite element analysis to solve reinforcement points and a real-life breakage test.
Many many thanks to Guilhermes Fernandes and Raul Munoz (from Toradex) and Sérgio Prado (from Embedded Labworks) from making it possible! It was fun to design.
Creative Commons Attribution