Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
Triangular Modular Beam Construction/Framing System
Alternative to T-Slot extrusions. Triangular, easy to print, modular framing system. Optimized for easy assembly and strength. Design your own accessories. Accessories screw on with 6-32 screws.3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
Similar to frame used for this printer but much improved:
Uses printed 6-32 threads and 10-24 or similar threaded rod for post tensioning and assembly. Very strong and rigid. Print at .3mm layer height or smaller for best quality. Printed 6-32 threads seem quite strong but do not over torque. Seems to work well enough with m4 screws as well. I may add more parts if I develop this idea further. Standard and extra strong corners and corner covers are provided.
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.
- Printed on:
- Mbot 3D - Mbot Cube Dual Head kit
- Very good. Uses a lot of material, but that results in a very strong, rigid piece in PLA.
- Printed on:
- Mbot-3D - MBot Cube II Dual Head
- Good results with BotFeeder PLA at 200.
- Very excited about this system and building more pieces now to test using as a replacement for the wood housing on the MBot 3D Cube.