Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful. If you like the design, please consider donating to the designer.Donate to UbuntuBirdy
Ultimaker 2 ( 2+ ) Filament Guide V2
redesigned self adjusting filament guide3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
A filament guide which can adapt itself to different diameters and widths of the spool.
Improvements to the first version:
- The version 2 (the white parts on the pictures) can now catch and release the filament without pulling it back.
- Thanks to a snap connection between the holder and the sphere no glue is required anymore.
I have slightly redesigned the base part. Now it fits better on the screw holes on the printer and the sphere mount is a bit stronger.
Materials and methods
- printed from PLA
- you need 1x rod 2x12 (or 2x10)mm
- you need 2x M3x20 countersunk
- insert the sphere into the base before you snap together the holder and the sphere!
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.