IRobertI's Low friction UM2 spoolholder is absolutely great, but i'm a perfectionist so i had to do some redesigns:
- the wheel has a guiding section, so it's easier to mount it on the thread.
- there is a cap that covers the bolt, the washer and the nut.
- the cone and the thread are one piece
- you need only two 608 bearings, one 140mm M8 bolt, one M8 washer and one M8 nut.
- higher bandwidth of spools that fit
For a perfect guiding of the filament use my self adjusting filament guide: https://www.youmagine.com/designs/filament-guide-21-25
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike