Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
ultimaker fanduct V2
Ultimaker fanduct V2 for use with the V2 hotend, solidworks 2013 and step file included3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
Ultimaker fanduct V2 for use with the V2 hotend, solidworks 2013 and step file included
- print with the opening of the fan in the direction of the fan for good cooling of the print
- since this print has steep angles, you get better results printing this with your ultimaker tilted (about 20-30 degrees)
- ** IMPORTANT ** use nylon spacers between aluminium and fan, otherwise PLA can become too soft during printing and deform towards the hotend
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.
- Printed on:
- Ultimaker - Ultimaker Original
- Fits perfectly the stock fan (50mm). Looking nice (see screen capture)
I accidentally see your comment today. Seems there is no notification system for comments (yet)
The platform you see is indeed a bakelite platform based on linen. Works very well for nylon printing!
Thanks for this :)
Is that a bakelite buildplatform in the picture ?