Thanks for downloading!
We'd love to hear from you if the print was successful.
UM2 Filament Guide
Just another UM2 filament guide.3D printer parts and enhancements
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
Commercial use is allowed, you must attribute the creator, you may remix this work and the remixed work should be made available under this license.
1. Glue oval part to main body.
1a. Press oval down so "rounder" end is pressed against main body.
1b. After glue dries make sure enough space (thickness of UM2 panel) between bottom of main body and "L" shaped end of the oval part.
2. Gently hammer in bearing rail to bearing
3. Press fit bearing to main body. (larger rail facing away from main body)
4. Unscrew lower right screw from filament feeder.
5. place filament guide in, and add screw back to feeder.
Note: Added Blender file, might have to change name to .blend
Materials and methods
Issues are used to track todos, bugs or requests. To get started, you could create an issue.